None of us are perfect. And that is okay!
Trauma, abuse, childhood wounds, and toxic relationships have broken us. But there is no shame in brokenness. In fact, it’s in our brokenness where the healing power of Jesus comes to find us.
Brave Enough to Be Broken is a biblical road map you can use to heal from the pain, the shame, and the regrets that have tried to steal your joy, so you can rest in the unconditional love, healing, and hope of Jesus.
From Toni Collier, founder of the international women's ministry Broken Crayons Still Color, Brave Enough to Be Broken will show you how to bravely process your brokenness so that you can experience the fullness of God's restoration power.
Many of us feel the pressure to be perfect, but what we really want is the freedom to be broken. We long to hear that our brokenness doesn't discount us, and we want a way out of the pain that threatens to overwhelm us.
Toni shares practical steps and biblical wisdom to help you stand in your brokenness and experience healing. No perfection required.
You’ll learn how to
- Overcome shame and other inner obstacles blocking you from healing
- Recognize the harmful effects of trauma and toxic relationships on your mental health
- Embrace your brokenness so you can help others do the same
- Hear the voice of Jesus saying “you ARE worthy” when you don’t feel it
- Accept the unconditional love of Jesus when you surrender your brokenness
Brave Enough to Be Broken will guide you to the hope that is found in pain and the beauty that exists in brokenness. It's an invitation to reclaim the wholeness and freedom waiting for you in the fullness of God's purpose for your life.