Learn to make creativity work for your career.
Anyone, regardless of who you are or what you do, can cultivate the habits, actions, and attitudes that inspire creativity and foster innovation.
Creativity is the key to innovation in any business. How Creativity Rules the World shows that, despite contrary beliefs, creativity is an inexhaustible resource that can be learned by anyone.
This timeless guide promises to make the creative process of billion-dollar entrepreneurs and successful seven-figure artists accessible and actionable for you. With revealing studies and stories spanning business and art, this book is a deep dive into history, culture, psychology, science, and entrepreneurship; analyzing the elements used by some of the most creative minds throughout the last 600 years.
- In How Creativity Rules the World, you will learn how to:
- Overcome limiting thoughts and dispel myths about creativity.
- Understand creativity through concrete data, historical passages, and examples of modern entrepreneurship.
- Develop timeless habits, principles, and tools that worked six centuries ago and continue to work today.
- Employ creativity in an everyday context to produce extraordinary results.
Contemporary art curator and writer of the popular newsletter, The Groove, Maria Brito discovered the power of creativity when she transitioned from being an unhappy Harvard-trained corporate lawyer to a thriving entrepreneur and innovator in the art world. After applying the principles in How Creativity Rules the World to her own business, Maria started teaching struggling professionals, ranging from entrepreneurs to artists to CEOs. Proven by her students’ creative successes, Maria will guide you to strike gold with your ideas as well.
There has never been a more crucial time than now to develop your creativity and your ability to innovate. Coming up with original ideas of value is today’s most precious skill.