Easy, flavorful, and good-for-you Latin cuisine from the kitchen of west-coast chef and restaurant owner, Isabel Cruz.
For more than two decades, customers have lined up outside the doors of west coast chef Isabel Cruz’s three popular restaurants. Cruz, who is known for her innovative and healthy twist on traditional Latin fare, balances her ingredients to cook the delicious food that she, her family, and her restaurant patrons love. This book is full of simple, easy-to-make recipes with the Latin flavors you’ll love producing in your own kitchen.
Some recipes included are:
- Three Piggies Tacos (carnitas, bacon, and chicharrón)
- Crispy Tofu with Cilantro Lime Sauce and Mango Salsa
- Salmon with Papaya-Mango-Mint-Salsa
- Char-Grilled Rack of Lamb with Cinnamon and Cumin
- Green Chile Posole with Pork
- And many more!
By creatively blending Latin and Asian cuisine Cruz creates flavorful and health-conscious meals. In The Latin Table, Cruz shares her signature recipes and award-winning cocktails from her restaurants, teaching home chefs how to easily prepare flavorful Latin meals at home.