Women deserve the economic power and equality that comes with wealth, and we all have it in us to be millionaires. We Should All Be Millionaires details a realistic, achievable, step-by-step path to become a millionaire within the next three years.
Whatever is currently stopping you from having seven figures in the bank—whether it is doubt, feeling overwhelmed, imposter syndrome, trying too many things, or simply not knowing where to begin—this book shows you how to clear every obstacle in your way.
We Should All Be Millionaires will forever change the way you think about money and your ability to earn it.
In this book, Rachel Rodgers—mother of four, attorney, business owner, and self-made Black millionaire— shares the lessons she’s learned both in her own journey to wealth and in coaching hundreds of women through their own journeys to seven figures.
Inside, you’ll learn:
- Why earning more money is not “selfish” or “greedy” but in fact, a revolutionary act that brings the economy into balance and creates a better world for all.
- Why most of the financial advice you’ve heard in the past (like “skip your daily latte to save money”) is absolute nonsense.
- An eye-opening history lesson on how women and people of color have been shut out of the ability to build wealth for centuries—and how we can fix this.
- How to stop making broke-ass decisions that leave you feeling emotionally and financially depleted, and start making million dollar decisions instead.
- Why aiming to earn $100K per year is not enough, and why you need to be setting your goals much higher.
- The crucial ingredients you need if you are serious about becoming a millionaire: including your million-dollar vision, million-dollar squad, and more.
- Strategies to bring more money in the door and fatten your bank account immediately. (Including Rodgers’ $10K in 10 Days Challenge which hundreds of women have completed—with incredible results.)
It’s time to construct an entirely new attitude about money, claim your power, and build the financial security that you need and deserve.